Jamon Iberico Pata Negra All Natural with Mediterranean Sea Salt
- Ingredients: Iberico Pork ham, Mediterranean Sea salt. Cured for 16-24 months. All natural, minimally processed and no artificial ingredients. Contains no nitrates or nitrites except for the naturally occurring nitrates in sea salt. USDA approved.
- The Iberico grass-fed shoulder ham is a single piece obtained from the forelimbs of the Iberian pig, characterized by its streamline shape, the fineness of its shaft, with a black hoof, soft shiny fat and smooth texture.
- It has an exquisite, delicate flavor with an especially prolonged aroma on the palate. The shoulder ham comes from Iberico pigs that feed on aromatic grasses, legumes and natural grains that are high in sodium, fiber and protein.
- Small white-colored “specks” or “crystals” can be seen when cut, which are a sign of a slow curing process, low salinity and superb quality.
- Should be stored in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight. Best consumed within 6 months of purchase. Shelf life once opened is 1 month. Presentation: Whole, bone-in, skin on and hoof cut off. Cardboard box for safe transit.